No products matching your criteria have been found.
4K action cameras
We offer a real treat for lovers of extreme experiences! 4K sports cameras are a great solution that allows you to capture a unique experience in the recording. The devices allow you to record in 4K resolution with a speed of 25 frames per second. The equipment can also record sound and let you take pictures. All material from the trip is saved on a microSD card with a specific capacity. The device is available in a set with a waterproof case, so you can also record underwater events.
4K sports cameras are a great convenience in operation. The equipment is light and not too big, so it does not create any restrictions in operation and during physical activity. In addition, it can be adequately secured, which further increases freedom of movement. The devices are compact and can be used even in difficult and unfavorable conditions. Kruger&Matz sports cameras are made of high-quality materials with very high resistance to external factors and mechanical damage.
What sports camera? What to look for?
Sports camera resolution
The higher this ratio is, the sharper the dynamic movies will be. In the case of resolution, it is worth looking at the number of frames recorded by the webcam per second. For example, a camera sports Full HD - recording in a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, should record the image in 60 or 120 fps, 4K sports camera - recording in a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels, at least 30 fps.
Sports camera with image stabilization
It is important that the material is recorded without vibrations, even in the most extreme conditions.
It is best to choose a model with a wide-angle lens, the best models offer lenses with a range of 170 degrees.
A sports camera should work for at least an hour, it is rare for a sports camera to record for more than 2 hours. It is worth choosing a model with an easily replaceable battery.
Sports camera with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to connect with a smartphone to display live images or change settings. Bluetooth is also increasingly supported.
Waterproof housing for a sports camera
A waterproof case is supplied with many sports cameras. Thanks to it, we will be able to record films by diving even several dozen meters underwater. Moreover, this element ensures that accidental dives will not result in equipment failure.
Sports camera up to PLN 500
There are many models of sports cams on the market at a budget price and at the same time with very decent parameters. While choosing a cheaper model, it is worth checking that:
– records movies at least in full HD resolution,
– is equipped with a wide-angle lens (170 degrees),
– it can go down to a depth of 30 m,
– battery life is not less than 1 h,
– has a Wi-Fi module,
– it is made of a durable, preferably waterproof case,
– a sports camera for photos, with a camera function.
Sports camera - for what?
A sports camera will be used in particular by amateurs of extreme sports. You can safely use it during:
– riding on the bike,
– roller skating or skateboarding,
– mountain trips,
Sports head camera - helmet camera
A sports camera is the perfect choice for people who practice extreme sports. Thanks to its compact size, it can be easily attached to a sports helmet. Where can it be used?
Sports camera for bicycle and motorcycle
The camcorder's image stabilizer allows you to record footage with a limited shake, and the wide-angle lens captures the entire spectrum of the landscape. The small weight and size allow you to strap the camcorder directly to your bicycle or motorcycle helmet.
Ski helmet sports camera
Often sought after by winter sports enthusiasts, it will not only record any athletic display but will also be weatherproof.
Camera for water, diving and vacations
Thanks to its water resistance, it will be great for vacations. For water sports enthusiasts, a sports camera with waterproof housing is recommended.
Additional features of a sports camera
Sports cameras have many additional functions in addition to the basic ones. Here are some of the most important ones you should know and consider:
- timelapse function - allows you to record time-lapse videos,
- slow motion - allows you to record videos in slow motion,
- HDR - allows for better reproduction of colors and contrast of the filmed scenes and greater image detail,
- loop function - allows you to automatically save the movie on the old record, so there are no problems with a sudden lack of space,
- built-in LED lamp - allows you to effectively illuminate the depth of water when submerged or night scenery,
- live broadcast - gives you the option to stream live video, e.g. in social media,
- voice control - allows you to operate the camera hands-free, using only voice commands
- remote control - it makes it easy to control the camera without having to reach for it directly,
- camera mount - allows you to attach the webcam to various places, e.g. to a bicycle helmet, ski helmet, or bicycle handlebar.