Why do we need good car speakers? Because their sound is an indispensable companion of almost every car journey. How many times have you traveled in silence - without radio, podcast, or music in the speakers?
Car speakers - why is it worth it?
In many cars, especially economy-class cars, both new and old, the sound quality of the factory-fitted speakers is unsatisfactory. After a few years of using the car, the speakers can also simply break down. That is why we most often look for speakers when:
- old speakers are damaged or stop working;
- we want to improve the sound quality of factory-fitted car speakers;
- we want to match the speakers to the new car audio system.
Good car speakers: cheap or expensive?
Kruger&Matz offers a variety of loudspeakers. They have been designed in such a way as to obtain the highest quality/price ratio, at the same time addressing various customer needs. Before deciding to buy speakers, you should analyze the available budget, your own requirements, and the mounting options of the speakers. The cheapest car speakers are usually two-way, three-way, and four-way single-car speakers for 100 - 150 PLN. You can get car speaker sets for about PLN 200. Subwoofers and boomboxes cost from PLN 200 upwards. It is also worth checking the possibilities of mounting the speakers in the car - incl. their size: 4 '', 5 '', 6 '', 6.5 '', 6x9 '' or 12 ''. The depth at which we can mount them will also be important.
Basic parameters of car speakers
The main parameters that, apart from the size and price, are worth considering are:
- car loudspeaker power - in addition to the maximum/peak power, it is worth paying attention to the real power, the so-called rated - RMS - adapted to the audio system, amplifier, or radio.
- bandwidth, which is the range of frequencies carried by a given device.
Taking this criterion into account, we can distinguish one-way loudspeakers equipped with one diaphragm. Among them, the following can be distinguished:
- car speakers are woofers, bass speakers, usually mounted in the rear of the car. Woofer speakers include subwoofers - powerful bass speakers;
- midrange speakers, the so-called midbass;
- car tweeters, tweeters mounted in the front of the car.
Popular solutions for the car are also multi-way speakers:
- two-way car speakers - combining low and high tones;
- three-way car speakers - low, medium, and high tones;
- four-way - low, medium, and high tones and the so-called supertweeter for very high-frequency sounds.
Opinions about our car speakers
Opinions about Kruger&Matz car speakers most often concern the issue of value for money. Users of our speakers appreciate the quality they get at a relatively low price. The well-rated product features also include the design and high resistance of the loudspeakers to the conditions prevailing in the car - fluctuating temperatures and changes in humidity.